Blogger Widgets

Monday, December 5, 2011

Cool Kids: @313RD_Tay Detroit, Michigan

#Motivation, #Determination and #Innovation is key to success in the rap game today. A lot people lack what is most important that @Wale made it so apparent on his latest album, #Ambition. Without it your just someone doing this with no goals to reach in life. Young people tend to have this in them at first then fades when they start getting a little money and success, and I mean a very miniscule amount of success and just blow it. On Twitter I've been watching @313RD_Tay tweets and dude has a nice following and great production value. For him only having one track he produced and is featured on with @MariPAID called "I'm Winning" track is #Dope. The kid has a lot of potential, including his teammate @Dat_Boy_Ready, to be great successors in the hip hop game. Like I said with every rapper/producer it comes a time where you have to those 3 things pushing you to your limits to make you a #Legend. Here's his website too to his track "I'm Winning" and his website 313rdtay.bandcamp.com

Check out the interview after the jump

Alius: Where you from in Detroit?
Tay: I Was Born & Raised On The Eastside of Detroit. Where I Lived Their
Was Really No Hood To Choose From, But I Spent Most of My Life Over In
The 7 Mile & Hayes Area At My Aunts. Knowing Everyone In That Area. So
I Claim 7 MILE!





Alius: What category is your music?
Tay: I categorize my music in the Hip Hop/Rap Section

Alius: What does it sound like?
Tay: My Music Has Many Sounds, I Like Making A Mixture By Making Music
With A Understanding Sentimental Feeling With A Touch of Hip Hop

Alius: What does your music mean?
Tay: The meaning of my music is to express my battles and achievements in
my life and to let people know that they are not alone, and That Even
At A Young Age From Me Being 15 Years Old That I Have Accomplished So
Much, and also to let people know where im coming from, (Rough Hood
Streets)

Alius: What other ventures are you working on?
Tay: My Main Concentration Right Now Is SCHOOL, Education Is A MUST. So
Im Staying Focused In School While Also Maintaining my Music Business.

Alius: What are your goals in life?
Tay: My goals in life is to graduate high school & go to college to
Study The Music Industry, Then Eventually Build My Own Record Label.

Alius: What does Detroit mean or stand for in your eyes?
Tay: In My Eyes Detroit Is A Really Big Family Filled With Very Talented
People Waiting To Be Discovered

Alius: What is the rap game missing the most right now?
Tay: To Me The Rap Game is missing more original Artist. Most of the
artist I hear now a days are talking about the same things

Alius: Where do you plan on being in the next 5 years?
Tay: 5 Years from now I See myself Some where being Very Successful,
Being An Example To Others, and also Getting my Record Label Started

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news