Blogger Widgets

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. x Live From The Underground Album Artwork



Big K.R.I.T. unveils the official cover art for his upcoming album “Live From The Underground” dropping June 5th. Here is what K.R.I.T. had to say:

"This is the artwork 4 my debut album “Live From The Underground”. It’s a representation of how I feel about underground vs mainstream music. At times I feel like mainstream music operates on a totally different planet. This illustrates how I’ve crash landed into the mainstream to bring the sounds from the underground back 2 the forefront. I want to thank everyone for all their support of my journey so far. Especially Team Big K.R.I.T. and my K4L supporters. I put twitter and facebook backgrounds in here for y’all to put on your pages. Let’s make history on June 5th."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news