Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 7, 2012

5/5 $5 - Cinco De Mayo With Erica (@TwoDollarTacos)


Well my adventures this weekend took me places, and I mean PLACES. I did the journalist type thing and sit in the background enjoy the music and ate these delicious, damn there better than sex tacos by this angelic women, haha. No exaggeration people. Erica aka Two Dollar Taco Lady had an amazing event that I loved it was really great. She Blogged about it on her site. I think somebody need to tell her I need 2 tacos with everything on em STAT! Check her blog after the jump.........




Cinco de Mayo was a huge success! It was surely met with it's own set of obstacles here and there but we here at Two Dollar Tacos are committed to doing everything in our power to provide a unique experience you can't get anywhere else in the WORLD.

For the very first time $2 Tacos were served at our very own event!!! 
Two Dollar Tacos Cinco de Mayo Fiesta was 8p-12a at 126 Iron St.! There were fun decorations, drinks, Tacos, friends and a GIANT PINATA full of adult goodies like shots of every liquor you can imagine, candy and condoms! What a BLAST! These delicious eats were also available at 2p-2a in Greektown Detroit on the street side patio of L!V Lounge, 641 Beaubien. 




Major THANKS to: My Family and to Cassandra, Kenisha, Sharita, Semika, Briana, Boog, Tenaya, Six Two, Treasure, Flaco of 126 Iron St., Lynda Carter & TeeCee of L!V, The City of Detroit, and each & every person who has ever tried The Original Detroit Style Taco. I do this for My Family and for The City. Looking forward to serving you, Detroit and beyond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news