Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Motorcity M.A.Z (@_Zamar) x Cruise Control


So I waited purposefully to post this because I wanted to listen from beginning to end and let me tell you its probably one of the most well put, thought out albums by a Detroit artist in a while. @_Zamar's Cruise Control album has so much bounce, soul, and heart that I was blown away by the shear fact that this is something the city needs to hear, HELL that everybody need to hear. I knew @_Zamar was comin with something but I didnt know it was going to be this entertaining, real, and fun. If I had things my way I would do a video for every song. Thats how good the album is. @_Zamar is really the last of a dying breed in Detroit music circle and he's keeping it alive with Cruise Control. My favorite tracks are Introduction Essay x The Ride x The Motor Club x Paradise. This is something for the ages people. I Present: Cruise Control..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news