Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's in the Bag?: Good Wood NYC

So you know me once again roaming sites people give me or just in general putting random shit in Google. Come to find this ridiculously #Dope ass accessory site called "Good Wood NYC". This company desings are sick. They do all type of custom work and its just amazing the intricacy, detail and craftsmanship to the individual pieces of art that they design. The company has been around since 2007 and they've been designing there pieces in their workshop in Brooklyn, New York. I cant wait till get my piece just ordered my Large Mystery Bag so hopefully its something dope then I'm gonna get a custom piece designed and see what they say. As soon as I get it I'm gonna post it.

Panda
Pharaoh (Natural)
Check it out here

And here's their Custom Archives

Dia De Los Muertos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news