Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

French Montana Reveals Why He Didn't Sign with Kanye West

French Montana Reveals Why He Didn't Sign with Kanye West

French Montana may have taken his talents over to Bad Boy Records after a speculated bidding war, but the South Bronx rapper is explaining why he didn't sign over to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music label after rumors circulated that the Chicago MC was looking to snag the street-buzzing Coke Boy.

On meeting Kanye:

“I met up with him one time and then I met up with him again. There were things that I was used to ’cause I was already moving. I’m like a money train.”

On trying to get in contact with Kanye:

"Kanye doesn’t have a phone. If you need to get in contact with Kanye, you have to email him,” said the 27-year-old. “You can’t tell me how to do that. I don’t know how to use an email, so I guess me and you is never gonna talk, and I’ma put my career in your hands? He’s definitely talented and I felt like if I went there, we would have definitely made history."

On meeting Diddy:
"When I met up with Puff, everything he promised me came through. And Rozay was definitely there for me too."

Via The Angie Martinez Show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news