Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RIHANNA IS PURSUING A FASHION LINE


About time!!  Many of you may have just paused, gasped and re-read after seeing the above headline. Like me, I know many budding and experienced fashionistas have spent hours upon hours (LOL!) or even minutes upon minutes ogling Rihanna's style and wondering what kind of crazed, fashionable mind would create and put together some of the pieces that she rocks.  I give a lot of credit to her stylists, but I think even more credit goes to Rih Rih!  This self-proclaimed "Good Girl Gone Bad" has an air of mystery and badassness to her that would make even your Mama's curtains look like the hottest cocktail dress or gown. In short, THE GIRL HAS STYLE.

With that said, I could not be more excited to announce that the platinum-selling songstress is currently working on her own fashion line soon to be in stores.  In a radio interview last week with Ryan Seacrest, the Barbadian beauty explained that she is working with designers that she really respects in order to produce a line of quality.  She wants to earn her position in the fashion world.  Much respect goes to Rihanna on this one.  She is already the face of Emporio Armani Jeans and lingerie and has worked with countless designers throughout her career including her favorites, Zac Posen and DSquared.  We also know that Rihanna has an affinity for British designers so I am almost certain her line will mirror that coupled with her own edge. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.  What do u think Rihanna's line will look like?  Here's a bit of mental inspiration below after the jump.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news